Finally, the solution to protecting your disc brakes during maintenance or transit is here! Our Patented design makes life easy, they are fast and easy to use and help to ensure you won’t have protectant or lube overspray on your discs. The end is nigh for loss of braking power from protectant overspray! Finally!
- Protects disc brake rotors and pads from protectant and lube overspray
- Protects discs during transit
- Quick and easy to use
- Fits all road/mtb rotors
- Simply rinse and use again
- Breathable neoprene
- Protects against corrosion
- Supplied as a pair
- Fit after you have washed your bike with Muc-Off Bike cleaner (remember it’s safe to use on disc brakes!).
- Start by separating the neoprene cover from the base plate. With the velcro facing towards you, slide the base plate over the hub axle by pulling it apart slightly at the join, now push downwards until the centre hole is around the axle.
- To apply the neoprene cover, start at the caliper and press the neoprene cover over the caliper/cable and then around the entire rotor. Ensure all parts are covered before applying protectants, polishes or spray lubes.
- After each use, simply rinse both parts in water and leave to hang dry. NB: Do not ride with the covers attached! Do not spray protectants or lubes directly onto the Disc Brake Covers for an extended period of time!
SEE THEM IN ACTION
Disc Brake Covers have been innovatively created with the rider in mind by incorporating an easy to use, velcro fastening with a gnarly printed design.
- Protect your discs from overspray of protectant and lube
- Designed to fit all Road Bike and Mountain Bike rotors
- Easily washable after use – simply rinse off and re-use
Designed to protect your discs from overspray of protectant and lube, the Disc Brake Covers will shield your brakes from contaminants and prevent against loss of braking power often caused by overspray.
PROTECT IN TRANSIT
The perfect travel companion. Fit them over your rotors to keep them protected against any bumps and bruises on your way to your next ride.